Organic Cotton Face Mask
Made of 2 layers of 100% premium ORGANIC COTTON (GOTS - Certified Global Organic Textile Standard). This mask has ear loops and a tie-back bar so you can choose to wear your mask one of two ways or use both for an adjusted secure fit. You can insert a filter or a nose wire at the opening in the bottom of the mask between the two layers.
Add toggles and nose wires, click here.
Read our blog posts to help with choosing a style, fitting adjustments, etc.
- Adult size mask: MEDIUM (~ 6 1/4" (H) X 9" (W)), SMALL (~ 5 3/4" (H) X 8 1/2" (W))
- 2 layers of 100% premium organic cotton. (As recommended by public health)
- GOTS Certified Organic Textile
- Open bottom so you can insert a filter. (Sample filter included)
- Elastic ear loops
- Elastic ties are attached to ear loops so you can tie behind your head for extra fitting adjustments and a more secure fit. They can be removed if you just want to use the ear loops.
- Eco-friendly - washable & reusable
- Made in Canada, in our sewing atelier
***Due to hygiene and sanitary reasons, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.***
***THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL GRADE MASK****
We donate masks to our local health institutions. When you buy one of our masks, you help us help others in need.
For more detailed information concerning our face masks, please visit the product information page.
Visit he Government of Canada link here for more information concerning the wearing, putting on, removing and maintaining your mask.