Contoured Face Mask - Peony Love
This mask has a polyester/Spandex outer layer and a cotton inner layer as recommended by the World Health Organization. They also recommend a third layer, such as a non-woven filter or cotton. Health Canada continues to recommend tight weave cotton. Take your pick, we offer both. For 100% cotton masks, visit our mask collection page here.
This mask has ear loops and a tie-back bar so you can choose to wear your mask one of two ways or use both for an adjusted secure fit. You can insert a filter or a nose bridge crimp at the opening in the bottom of the mask between the two layers. Placement of the flowers varies on the mask, not always as shown in picture.
Read our blog posts to help with choosing a style, fitting adjustments, etc.
- Adult size mask - Medium (Approx 6 1/4" (H) X 9" (W))
- Outer layer: Polyester/Spandex mix
- Inner layer: 100% tight weave cotton
- Open bottom so you can insert a filter. (Sample filter included)
- Elastic ear loops
- Elastic ties are attached to ear loops so you can tie behind your head for extra fitting adjustments and a more secure fit. They can be removed if you just want to use the ear loops.
- Eco-friendly - washable & reusable
- Made in Canada, in our sewing atelier
***Due to hygiene and sanitary reasons, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.***
***THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL GRADE MASK****
We donate masks to our local health institutions. When you buy one of our masks, you help us help others in need.
For more detailed information concerning our face masks, please visit the product information page.
Visit he Government of Canada link here for more information concerning the wearing, putting on, removing and maintaining your mask.