These disposable filters are made of a three-layer lightweight composite filter media consisting of a polyester spunlace layer, tight network of FDA certified polyurethane nanofiber layer, and polypropylene spunbond layer.
These are disposable filters and should be replaced and disposed of after use.
- 20 filters/pack
- 4 1/2" X 4 1/2"
- Insert filter in bottom opening of our masks, trim if necessary to fit your mask
- One time use only, do not wash, discard after use
- Spunbond : (Polypropylene ) (Shallower bond points - face inward)
- Network of FDA Certified NanoFiber Technology (Polyurethane Polymer)
- Spunlace : Polyester (Deeper bond points - face outwards)
- According to manufacturer's data, filter efficiency is 95% efficient at 0.3 microns
- Due to hygiene and sanitary reasons, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO RETURNS.
Read our blog posts to help with choosing a style, fitting adjustments, etc.
For more detailed information concerning our face masks, please visit the product information page.