Eastern Shores Apparel & Accessories
Online Store Refund Policy
Please read carefully before purchasing or executing a return.
DUE TO HYGIENE AND SANITARY REASONS, FACE MASKS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR REFUNDS.
ALL MASK SALES ARE FINAL.
In the event that an item does need to be returned or exchanged, please comply with the following rules & procedures:
Returns & Refunds for Sale items:
- All items purchased at a discount or with a promotional code, are final sale and are not eligible for return or refund.
- All items in our 'Sale' or ‘Clearance’ section are final sale.
- Our online store return/exchange policy is 7 days from receipt of package (The tracking number tells us when the package was received). If 7 days have gone by since you have received your purchase, you will not be eligible for a refund or exchange as we will not be able to process a refund or exchange on your item(s).
- If you purchased an item as a gift online, the same policies apply for return/refund eligibility.
Eligibility for Refunds & Returns:
- ALL ITEMS SHIPPED IN A BOX, MUST BE RETURNED IN A BOX. Your item must be shipped back to us in the same manner it was shipped to you, poly envelope or box.
- If you purchased an Atelier Collection Handbag and it was shipped to you in a box, then it must be returned in the same box. A lot of time and care was placed in making your bag in our sewing studio. It may even have been made just for you! The reason it was shipped in a box is due to the fact that there are layers inside the bag that you do not see. These layers may be in place to make the bag stand up, offer extra protection, etc. In addition to this, your bag may have purse feet on the bottom, these purse feet could potentially be damaged if put in a poly envelope (Ask us how we know this!). For these reasons your bag may have been shipped in a box to better protect it. It must be returned in the same box to ensure that it does not get damaged during its return delivery to be eligible for a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also have the original tags still affixed to the apparel or accessory in question. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Non-returnable items (online or in-store):
- Gift cards
- Items purchased on sale or discounted items
- If you have purchased an item on sale or with a promo code there are no refunds. If you wish to exchange an item bought on sale/promo code for a different size and the size is not available, there will be no exchange or refund. If there is a size available in the item you want to exchange, you will be responsible for shipping the original item back to us as per the procedure for refunds & returns, and to pay the shipping to get the new exchanged item to you. If you are in the local area, you can bring the item back to the store.
Procedure for Refunds & Returns
- Send us an email to advise us that you would like to return a purchase that you have made (please include your order number) and to make sure that the item in question is eligible for a refund (You may not realize that you bought an item on sale!).
- If the purchase is eligible for return we will issue a return authorization number. Mail us the item you wish to return with the receipt and the return authorization number.
Send your item to:
Eastern Shores Apparel & Accessories
Returns & Exchanges
342 Main Street, Boutique #122,
Shediac, New Brunswick
*Please note that we do not offer free shipping for returns. Shipping costs associated with returning an item are the purchaser's responsibility and are non-refundable. When shipping the item(s) you wish to return, you need to purchase shipping with tracking so both parties can track the package. We will know that you shipped it and you will know that we received it.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 6-10 business days or sooner.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to modify this return policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
If you have any questions about our return policy or are unsure of how to proceed, don't hesitate to reach out and ask us! Please use our contact page or email us at email@example.com
Emails will be answered during our physical store hours of operation. Please check our seasonal store hours at the bottom of our home page or on our FB page which usually highlights closures due to weather, holidays, etc.